Supervisor, Utilization Management RN (ALD)
Full Time Regular
Los Angeles, 90017
The Supervisor of Utilization Management (UM) RN is responsible for executing the day-to-day operations of the UM department, and monitoring the CM staff’s responsibilities and activities. This includes, but not limited to, ensuring proper staffing and coverage; monitoring and evaluating departmental operations to ensure optimal efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness; documenting and appropriately addressing excellence or deviations in work, departmental, and organizational expectations; and conducting intermittent and annual performance evaluations.
The position supports the UM Manager/Director. This role also assists UM Educator/Manager/Director in identification of training needs including, but not limited to, collaborating in development of programs, training materials, competency checklist, and orientation checklists necessary to meet education and training needs of UM staff.
- Computer literacy with proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, etc. and ability to learn core departmental computer systems and software.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detailed-oriented, energetic, and an enthusiastic team player.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Licenses/Certifications Required
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Active, current and unrestricted California License
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
About the Hospital
As the nation's largest publicly-operated health plan, we have a great responsibility to the communities we serve, and our employees play an essential role in ensuring we meet those needs.
Why Join Us?
Opportunity. Amazing co-workers. A supportive management team. Great compensation and benefits. Camaraderie and a true sense of mission. If you want a career that truly contributes to the good of all, join us as we work towards a healthier L.A.