Utilization Management Policy Initiatives Nurse II
Pay Range: $102,183.00 (Min.) - $124,877.00 (Mid.) - $163,492.00 (Max.)
Job ID: 9736
Los Angeles, 90017
The Utilization Management Policy Initiatives Nurse RN II, under the purview the Utilization Management (UM) Department Leadership Team, is responsible for managing, reviewing, updating and creating Healthcare Services clinical policies, guidelines, protocols and related documentation.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- At least 8 years of previous experience in Clinical Nursing.
- At least 3 years of previous experience with Medi-Cal and Medicare in a managed care environment.
- Experience in performing and creating clinical documentation.
- Experience in regulatory compliance for a health plan.
About the Hospital
As the nation's largest publicly-operated health plan, we have a great responsibility to the communities we serve, and our employees play an essential role in ensuring we meet those needs.
Why Join Us?
Opportunity. Amazing co-workers. A supportive management team. Great compensation and benefits. Camaraderie and a true sense of mission. If you want a career that truly contributes to the good of all, join us as we work towards a healthier L.A.