Full-time, Day shift
Redlands , 92373
The Intake Assessment RN is responsible for clinical evaluation and disposition of all patients referred to the Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center. Coordinates contact with the appropriate clinical, hospital and community resources.
- Current and unrestricted California Registered Nurse (RN) license required; and, as applicable:
- (1) Psychiatric nursing or clinical specialist certification preferred
- (2) Chemical dependency nursing certification or specialist preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required. 5150 certification preferred.
- Associate`s Degree in Nursing required.
- Minimum one year of experience in Medical/Surgery required; and, as applicable:
- (1) Minimum one year of experience in age group preferred
- (2) Minimum one year of experience in acute psychiatric of age group preferred
- (3) Minimum one year of experience in chemical dependency/detox preferred
- (4) Minimum one year of experience in psychiatric intake preferred.
About the Hospital
ABOUT US Mission, Vision and Values Who Are Seventh-day Adventists? Leadership Facts & Figures Institutes Community Benefit Business Practice & Commitment Campus Transformation Awards & Recognitions Philanthropy Diversity and Inclusion Patient Satisfaction Survey Loma Linda University Health is an academic medical center operating six hospitals, a physician practice corporation, remote clinics in the western United States, and affiliate organizations around the world. These medical services interact with the eight schools that make up our healthcare focused university. This mutual pursuit of excellence leads to outstanding care for our patients and great learning opportunities for our students.