Coordinator-Bariatric Svcs RN
Full-time, Day Shift
Loma Linda, 92354
The Coordinator-Bariatric Services RN demonstrates comprehensive body of knowledge related to the specialty practice of bariatric medicine and surgery. Utilizes expert discretion and independent judgment in performing the nursing process and providing direct and indirect care to high-risk and complex bariatric patients with multiple comorbidities.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required.
- Minimum of two years' experience as an RN in acute care required.
- Minimum of one year experience in Bariatric surgery preferred.
- Active California Registered Nursing (RN) license required.
- Basic Life Support Certification issued by the American Heart Association required.
About the Hospital
ABOUT US Mission, Vision and Values Who Are Seventh-day Adventists? Leadership Facts & Figures Institutes Community Benefit Business Practice & Commitment Campus Transformation Awards & Recognitions Philanthropy Diversity and Inclusion Patient Satisfaction Survey Loma Linda University Health is an academic medical center operating six hospitals, a physician practice corporation, remote clinics in the western United States, and affiliate organizations around the world. These medical services interact with the eight schools that make up our healthcare focused university. This mutual pursuit of excellence leads to outstanding care for our patients and great learning opportunities for our students.