Part-time, Day shift 20 hrs/week
Loma Linda, 92354
The Coordinator-RN Data achieves, maintains and applies a robust understanding of database maintenance requirements and report functionality for multiple and varying types of internal and external databases.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing required. Minimum three years’ experience in a Children’s Hospital preferred.
- Robust knowledge of data management and statistical analysis, problem-solving methodologies required.
- Basic knowledge of state and federal healthcare regulations and accreditation, value-based care programs, quality, patient safety, performance improvement processes and methodologies, medical staff structure and peer review process required.
- Must demonstrate solid clinical knowledge of pediatric clinical practice and standards.
- Must have highly developed oral and written communication skills in English and make public presentations.
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in Windows environment, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Outlook, electronic medical record, data bases, spreadsheets and graphics required.
About the Hospital
ABOUT US Mission, Vision and Values Who Are Seventh-day Adventists? Leadership Facts & Figures Institutes Community Benefit Business Practice & Commitment Campus Transformation Awards & Recognitions Philanthropy Diversity and Inclusion Patient Satisfaction Survey Loma Linda University Health is an academic medical center operating six hospitals, a physician practice corporation, remote clinics in the western United States, and affiliate organizations around the world. These medical services interact with the eight schools that make up our healthcare focused university. This mutual pursuit of excellence leads to outstanding care for our patients and great learning opportunities for our students.