Full-time Day Shift
San Bernardino , 92504
Coordinator-RN Peds works under the supervision of the Senior Nurse Manager and Clinic Supervisor. Utilizes knowledge of basic nursing principles, practices, and ethics in order to perform duties within the RN Scope of Practice.
- Associate of Science Degree in Nursing required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Minimum two years of experience as a Registered Nurse preferred.
- Experience in clinical research preferred.
- Current and unrestricted California Registered Nurse (RN) license required; current Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
- Valid driver’s license required at time of hire.
About the Hospital
ABOUT US Mission, Vision and Values Who Are Seventh-day Adventists? Leadership Facts & Figures Institutes Community Benefit Business Practice & Commitment Campus Transformation Awards & Recognitions Philanthropy Diversity and Inclusion Patient Satisfaction Survey Loma Linda University Health is an academic medical center operating six hospitals, a physician practice corporation, remote clinics in the western United States, and affiliate organizations around the world. These medical services interact with the eight schools that make up our healthcare focused university. This mutual pursuit of excellence leads to outstanding care for our patients and great learning opportunities for our students.