Research Nurse-RN 2
Unscheduled, Day Shift
Loma Linda, 92354
The Research Nurse-RN 2 is responsible for facilitating the implementation and management of clinical research conducted by LLUHS. Maintains current knowledge of all industry trends affecting national and local research activity.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of a Registered Nurse program required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two years of nursing experience, including IV therapy required, preferably clinical research experience including processing and shipping of research samples.
- Active State of California Registered Nurse (RN) License required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association (AHA) required.
- Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (SoCRA, ACRP) required within 1 year of eligibility.
- IATA Certificate required within 30 days of hire.
- Working knowledge of HIPAA guidelines, handling Biohazard materials, good clinical practice, and ICH guidelines.
About the Hospital
ABOUT US Mission, Vision and Values Who Are Seventh-day Adventists? Leadership Facts & Figures Institutes Community Benefit Business Practice & Commitment Campus Transformation Awards & Recognitions Philanthropy Diversity and Inclusion Patient Satisfaction Survey Loma Linda University Health is an academic medical center operating six hospitals, a physician practice corporation, remote clinics in the western United States, and affiliate organizations around the world. These medical services interact with the eight schools that make up our healthcare focused university. This mutual pursuit of excellence leads to outstanding care for our patients and great learning opportunities for our students.