RN First Assistant
Full-time, Day Shift
Loma Linda, 92354
RN First Assistant (RNFA) is Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) and performs first assistant duties as designated by standardized procedures for adult and pediatric patients undergoing surgical procedures in the operating rooms across all sites licensed under Loma Linda University Health (LLUH).
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing required.
- Minimum three years operating room experience required.
- Minimum one year experience as Registered Nurse First Assistant preferred.
- Prior to assisting with robotic surgery, completion of the da Vinci ® system didactic and practical skills training session covering the robotic system components and its proper use is required.
- Active California Registered Nurse license required.
- Certified Nurse Operating Room required.
- Registered Nurse First Assistant (RNFA) certification required from the Competency and Credentialing Institute (CCI) preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification through the American Heart Association required.
About the Hospital
ABOUT US Mission, Vision and Values Who Are Seventh-day Adventists? Leadership Facts & Figures Institutes Community Benefit Business Practice & Commitment Campus Transformation Awards & Recognitions Philanthropy Diversity and Inclusion Patient Satisfaction Survey Loma Linda University Health is an academic medical center operating six hospitals, a physician practice corporation, remote clinics in the western United States, and affiliate organizations around the world. These medical services interact with the eight schools that make up our healthcare focused university. This mutual pursuit of excellence leads to outstanding care for our patients and great learning opportunities for our students.