Full-time, Night Shift
The RN FIT (Internal Float Pool) is an experienced registered nurse that willingly floats to multiple inpatient and outpatient units/departments to supplement staffing resources throughout Loma Linda University Medical Center–Murrieta (LLUMC-Murrieta) as needed to cover high census needs, sick calls, vacations, vacancies and federal and state legislative leaves.
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing preferred at time of hire with expectation of achieving Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing within three years of hire.
- Minimum two years clinical nursing experience in respective neighborhood required.
- Current California Registered Nurse license required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association required.
- Meets other requirements specified in the department-specific Plan for Providing Care.
About the Hospital
ABOUT US Mission, Vision and Values Who Are Seventh-day Adventists? Leadership Facts & Figures Institutes Community Benefit Business Practice & Commitment Campus Transformation Awards & Recognitions Philanthropy Diversity and Inclusion Patient Satisfaction Survey Loma Linda University Health is an academic medical center operating six hospitals, a physician practice corporation, remote clinics in the western United States, and affiliate organizations around the world. These medical services interact with the eight schools that make up our healthcare focused university. This mutual pursuit of excellence leads to outstanding care for our patients and great learning opportunities for our students.