RN-SD Per Diem
Unscheduled, Day Shift
Loma Linda, 92354
The RN Per Diem in School of Dentistry recovers patients as needed during post-operation. Is available to intervene in medical emergencies throughout the School. Performs other duties as needed.
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Minimum one year of clinical experience in area of specialty preferred.
- California Registered Nurse license required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification required or obtained within 30 days of hire.
About the Hospital
ABOUT US Mission, Vision and Values Who Are Seventh-day Adventists? Leadership Facts & Figures Institutes Community Benefit Business Practice & Commitment Campus Transformation Awards & Recognitions Philanthropy Diversity and Inclusion Patient Satisfaction Survey Loma Linda University Health is an academic medical center operating six hospitals, a physician practice corporation, remote clinics in the western United States, and affiliate organizations around the world. These medical services interact with the eight schools that make up our healthcare focused university. This mutual pursuit of excellence leads to outstanding care for our patients and great learning opportunities for our students.