Magnet Program Director
Los Angeles, 90059
In collaboration with clinical and administrative leadership, the Magnet Program Director assumes organization-wide responsibility for the Magnet Program and implementation of creative systems, processes, shared decision making and clinical practices that improve patient care delivery. Responsibilities include ensuring the Magnet Program framework and essential domains are enculturated and hardwired into the organization through coordination, education and consultation with leadership. Coordinates all aspects of the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Magnet application, annual reports and re-designation process.
- A. Education
- Master’s degree in nursing, healthcare administration or similar required.
- Doctorate degree preferred.
- RN license in the state of California
- (2) two years of clinical nursing experience, preferably in a Magnet-recognized hospital
- (1) Year experience in Magnet Program Coordination or previous Program Management experience
- At least (3) three years of experience in management or an administrative role required.
- Current BLS from AHA • Project Management
- Strong leadership, communication, and change management skills are required.
- Computer proficiency required.
C. Special Skills/Knowledge
About the Hospital
Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital (MLKCH) is a private, nonprofit, state-of-the-art, safety-net hospital with the mission of bringing the highest quality healthcare to the historically underserved communities of South Los Angeles.
Since we opened our doors in 2015, we have made a meaningful impact on the lives and health of tens of thousands of our neighbors. If you are committed to making a difference with your work, come work with us.