RN Clinical Staff GI Endoscopy Day
Los Angeles, 90059
This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital. It is expected that the employee will demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values. The employee shall support Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital’s strategic plan and the goals and direction of the quality and performance improvement process activities.
Demonstrates the use of nursing processes as a problem solving model; utilizing knowledge and experience to anticipate and plan to meet patient and family needs. Assessments focused to target areas most productive for a given patient population or situation. Recognizes subtle changes in clinical situation; evaluates and appropriately alters the plan of care.
- Bachelor of Sciences degree in nursing (individuals hired without a BSN will be required to complete a degree program within 5 years of their hire date)
- Minimum of two (2) years medical-surgical or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum two years GI Lab experience preferred.
- Current California Nursing license
- CGRN or related certification, preferred
- Bilingual Spanish skills preferred
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Current Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic computer skills
- Electronic Medical Record experience preferred.
About the Hospital
Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital (MLKCH) is a private, nonprofit, state-of-the-art, safety-net hospital with the mission of bringing the highest quality healthcare to the historically underserved communities of South Los Angeles. Since we opened our doors in 2015, we have made a meaningful impact on the lives and health of our neighbors. Come work with us.