RN Clinical Staff ICU $7 differential
Pay Range: $46.45 - $74.62
Job ID: RN-3
Los Angeles, 90059
The Clinical Staff Nurse is a skilled and experienced professional Registered Nurse (RN) responsible for excellence in the clinical practice of nursing and the management of patient care. Reporting to the Clinical Unit Supervisor, the Clinical Staff Nurse has 12 hour accountability for organizing, planning, directing, coordinating, and providing high quality, individualized patient/family centered care based on the Watson Model of Care for a defined group of patients, including the identification and demonstration of abilities to meet special needs and considerations of Age and Population Specific awareness.
- Associates Degree in Nursing/equivalent or higher level of nursing degree required.
- BSN preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year of clinical nursing experience in Critical Care nursing with regard to regulatory guidelines and standard of practice.
- RN’s new to the specialty will have a minimum of one year clinical nursing experience.
- Current California Nursing license
- Certification in Critical Care Nursing preferred.
- Bilingual skills preferred (Spanish)
- Basic computer skills
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers from the American Heart Association.
- Current Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) from the American Heart Association.
- Completion of Critical Care Course preferred
- Electronic Medical Record experience preferred
About the Hospital
Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital (MLKCH) is a private, nonprofit, state-of-the-art, safety-net hospital with the mission of bringing the highest quality healthcare to the historically underserved communities of South Los Angeles. Since we opened our doors in 2015, we have made a meaningful impact on the lives and health of our neighbors. Come work with us.