RN Clinical Staff ICU Full Time $7.00 night differential
Full Time $7.00 night differential
Los Angeles, 90057
The Clinical Staff Nurse is a skilled and experienced professional Registered Nurse (RN) responsible for excellence in the clinical practice of nursing and the management of patient care. Reporting to the Clinical Unit Supervisor of Medical Surgical Nursing, the Clinical Staff Nurse has 12 hour accountability for organizing, planning, directing, coordinating, and providing high quality, individualized patient/family centered care based on the Watson Model of Care
- Bachelor of Sciences degree in nursing preferred
- Associates in nursing required
- Minimum of one (1) year of clinical nursing experience in Critical Care nursing with regard to regulatory guidelines and standard of practice. RN’s new to the specialty will have a minimum of one year clinical nursing experience.
- Current California Nursing license
- Certification in Critical Care Nursing preferred.
- Bilingual skills preferred (Spanish)
- Basic computer skills
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Current Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Current Managing Aggressive Behavior (MAB) within 90 days of hire or notification of requirement
- Completion of Critical Care Course preferred
- Electronic Medical Record experience preferred
About the Hospital
Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital (MLKCH) is a private, nonprofit, state-of-the-art, safety-net hospital with the mission of bringing the highest quality healthcare to the historically underserved communities of South Los Angeles.
Since we opened our doors in 2015, we have made a meaningful impact on the lives and health of tens of thousands of our neighbors. If you are committed to making a difference with your work, come work with us.