RN Clinical Staff PACU
Per Diem (1100-2130)
Pay Range: $57.00 - $59.43
Job ID: RN-3
Los Angeles, 90059
The Clinical Staff PACU Nurse is a skilled and experienced professional Registered Nurse (RN) responsible for excellence in the clinical practice of nursing and the management of patient care. Working under the supervision of the the Clinical Unit Supervisor. The Clinical Staff Nurse has 8 hour accountability for organizing, planning, directing, coordinating, and providing high quality, individualized patient/family centered care based on the Watson Model of Care for a defined group of patients, including the identification and demonstration of abilities to meet special needs and considerations of Age and Population Specific awareness.
- Bachelor of Sciences degree in nursing preferred
- Associates degree in nursing required
- Minimum of one (1) year of clinical nursing experience in Critical Care nursing with regard to regulatory guidelines and standard of practice.
- RN’s new to the specialty will have a minimum of one year acute care nursing experience.
- Current California Nursing license
- Certification in Post Anesthesia Nursing preferred
- Bilingual skills preferred (Spanish)
- Basic computer skills
- Electronic Medical Record experience preferred
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Current Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI)
- Blue Card within 90 Days of hire or requirement notification.
About the Hospital
Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital (MLKCH) is a private, nonprofit, state-of-the-art, safety-net hospital with the mission of bringing the highest quality healthcare to the historically underserved communities of South Los Angeles. Since we opened our doors in 2015, we have made a meaningful impact on the lives and health of our neighbors. Come work with us.