RN Clinical Unit Supervisor Perioperative Services
Pay Range: $50.24 - $76.48
Job ID: CUS Periop
Los Angeles, 90059
The Clinical Unit Supervisor (CUS) is a skilled and experienced professional Registered Nurse (RN) responsible for the clinical practice excellence and the management of patient care in the Perioperative Services practice setting. Reporting to the Perioperative Services’ Manager , the Clinical Unit Supervisor is accountable for organizing, planning, directing, coordinating, and providing high quality, individualized patient/family centered care based on the Watson Model of Care, including the identification and demonstration of abilities to meet special needs and considerations of Age and Population Specific awareness.
- Bachelor of Sciences degree in nursing (individuals hired without a BSN will be required to complete a degree program within 5 years of their hire date)
- Minimum of three (3) years of clinical nursing experience in Perioperative Services at acute care hospital with basic knowledge of regulatory guidelines and professional practice standards .
- A minimum of one (1) year of progressive nursing leadership experience.
- Internal candidates will be considered at management’s discretion.
- Current California Nursing licenseASPAN and /or CNOR Certification preferred.
- Bilingual skills preferred (Spanish)
- Basic computer skillsCurrent Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Current Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Experience with an Electronic Medical Record preferred
About the Hospital
Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital (MLKCH) is a private, nonprofit, state-of-the-art, safety-net hospital with the mission of bringing the highest quality healthcare to the historically underserved communities of South Los Angeles. Since we opened our doors in 2015, we have made a meaningful impact on the lives and health of our neighbors. Come work with us.