RN Telemetry Medical-Surgical Float Pool Full Time Days
Full Time Days
Los Angeles, 90059
Be part of a new and unique opportunity in the Medical Surgical/Telemetry Float Pool at MLKCH! Floating allows you to get exposure to other specialty units and exposure to working in our ICU, COA and ED departments.
As a nurse, you will be a part of our mission to provide compassionate collaborative, quality care to improve the health to an underserved community.
Join our team as a Full-Time Nurse and enjoy excellent benefits!
- Bachelor of Sciences in Nursing degree preferred.
- Associate in Nursing, Nursing Diploma, or equivalent.]
- Minimum of one year of clinical nursing experience in Telemetry or combined Medical-Surg-Tele unit.
- Current California Nursing license
- Basic EKG Competence
- Certification in Progressive Critical Care Nursing preferred.
- Certification in Medical / Surgical Nursing preferred.
- Bilingual skills preferred (Spanish)
- Basic computer skills
- Dysrhythmia Course certificate preferred.
- Electronic Medical Record experience preferred
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Current Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) Blue Card within 90 Days of hire or requirement notification.
About the Hospital
Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital (MLKCH) is a private, nonprofit, state-of-the-art, safety-net hospital with the mission of bringing the highest quality healthcare to the historically underserved communities of South Los Angeles.
Since we opened our doors in 2015, we have made a meaningful impact on the lives and health of tens of thousands of our neighbors. If you are committed to making a difference with your work, come work with us.