Registered Nurse (RN), ICU – FT/Nights (12hr)
Fountain Valley, 92708
Utilizing the nursing process and clinical nursing practice standards, the RN is responsible for directing and coordinating nursing care for the Critical Care patient in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Nursing Department. The RN utilizes knowledge of patient age, cultural diversity, psychosocial and/or spiritual needs into the patient's plan of care.
- Two years Critical Care Nursing experience preferred.
- Computer, internet, order entry and word processing experience preferred.
- Current California RN license
- Current AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers card
- Current ACLS card
- Specialty Certification preferred
About the Hospital
We're MemorialCare, a nonprofit integrated health system that includes leading hospitals – Long Beach Medical Center, Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach, Orange Coast Medical Center, and Saddleback Medical Center; outpatient health centers; urgent care; imaging, breast, surgical, and dialysis centers throughout Orange and Los Angeles Counties.