Registered Nurse (RN), ICU – FT/Nights (12hr)
Long Beach, 90806
The RN, Registered Nurse 12-Hr provides safe, cost-effective patient care through the health experience, according to established standards utilizing the nursing process, within the scope of practice of Registered Nursing, for the Intensive Care Unit at MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center.
- A current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in California is required.
- A current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (CPR & AED) & ACLS certification are also required.
- A Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) is also required unless waived by Nurse Executive Council review.
- Graduated from an accredited nursing program unless otherwise approved by the Nursing Executive Council (NEC). Approved accrediting bodies include: ACEN and CCNE others must be approved by NEC
- The ideal candidate will have nursing experience in ICU in an acute care hospital.
About the Hospital
We're MemorialCare, a nonprofit integrated health system that includes leading hospitals – Long Beach Medical Center, Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach, Orange Coast Medical Center, and Saddleback Medical Center; outpatient health centers; urgent care; imaging, breast, surgical, and dialysis centers throughout Orange and Los Angeles Counties.