Registered Nurse (RN II), Surgery, Full-Time, Nights (12hrs) – (ORA002657)
Fountain Valley, 92708
This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the mission of Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. It is expected that the employee demonstrate behavior consistent with our core values: Accountability, Best Practices, Compassion and Synergy.
- One year Acute Care experience in Medical Surgical Nursing preferred. In lieu of this experience, consideration will be made for an employee with strong education and associated experiential background.
- Computer, internet, order entry and word processing experience preferred.
- Current California RN license
- Current AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers card
- Specialty Certification preferred
About the Hospital
We're MemorialCare, a nonprofit integrated health system that includes leading hospitals – Long Beach Medical Center, Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach, Orange Coast Medical Center, and Saddleback Medical Center; outpatient health centers; urgent care; imaging, breast, surgical, and dialysis centers throughout Orange and Los Angeles Counties.