RN, Clinical Supervisor – $10k Sign-on Bonus – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit – Full Time/Nights (12-hr)
Laguna Hills, 92653
The RN, Clinical Supervisor is responsible for operational issues of the patient care department during their assigned shift. The RN, Clinical Supervisor is responsible for directing and coordinating all operations of the department according to the policies, procedures, standards and standard work that guide the processes for the assigned department.
- Two years' experience required in an area of similar clinical expertise
- Supervisor and/or nursing leadership experience preferred
- Current California RN license
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred
- Current American Heart Associate Basic Life Support Card
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation card
- Specialty certification preferred
About the Hospital
We're MemorialCare, a nonprofit integrated health system that includes leading hospitals – Long Beach Medical Center, Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach, Orange Coast Medical Center, and Saddleback Medical Center; outpatient health centers; urgent care; imaging, breast, surgical, and dialysis centers throughout Orange and Los Angeles Counties.