RN Main OR – Surgery Services – Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
Full-Time, Days (12hrs)
Laguna Hills, 92653
Responsible for providing acute patient care to patients in a safe and effective manner in the Operating Room from admission to discharge. Additional responsibilities include directing the unlicensed employee’s activity, synthesizing patient information, assessment of patient’s, planning of care/intervention, teaching of patients/family, implementation of treatment plan/MD orders, and documentation and evaluation of patient care.
- Collaboration with healthcare team, patient and family to coordinate patient care delivery.
- Participation in ongoing feedback related to self, individual unit, and organizational performance improvement.
- Integration of patient care standards and protocols into personal practice and assisting other RN’s/UAP’s.
- Completion of patient care assignments and documentation, asking for and offering assistance as appropriate and delegating as appropriate.
- One year acute care experience in the OR is required
- BSN required
- Current CA RN license
- Current BCLS-C
- Current CNOR highly preferred
About the Hospital
We’re a nonprofit integrated health system that includes leading hospitals – Long Beach Medical Center, Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach, Orange Coast Medical Center, and Saddleback Medical Center; award-winning medical groups – MemorialCare Medical Group and Greater Newport Physicians; Select Health Plan; and convenient outpatient health centers, urgent care centers, imaging centers, breast centers, surgical centers, physical therapy centers and dialysis centers throughout Orange and Los Angeles Counties.