RN Pediatric Intensive Care Unit – Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital
Full Time/Nights (12-Hr)
Long Beach, 90806
The RN, Registered Nurse 12-Hr provides safe, cost-effective patient care through the health experience, according to established standards utilizing the nursing process, within the scope of practice of Registered Nursing, for the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) at MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center.
- A current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in California is required.
- A current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (CPR & AED) certification is required.
- A current Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification is also required.
- A Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) is also required unless waived by Nurse Executive Council review.
- Graduated from an accredited nursing program unless otherwise approved by the Nursing Executive Council (NEC). Approved accrediting bodies include: ACEN and CCNE others must be approved by NEC
- The ideal candidate will have nursing experience in PICU in an acute care hospital.
About the Hospital
We’re a nonprofit integrated health system that includes leading hospitals – Long Beach Medical Center, Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach, Orange Coast Medical Center, and Saddleback Medical Center; award-winning medical groups – MemorialCare Medical Group and Greater Newport Physicians; Select Health Plan; and convenient outpatient health centers, urgent care centers, imaging centers, breast centers, surgical centers, physical therapy centers and dialysis centers throughout Orange and Los Angeles Counties.