Case Manager RN
Full Time Days: 7a - 330p - Up to $10,000 Sign on incentive
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment in interactions with physicians, payers, and patients and their families.
- Current working knowledge of discharge planning, utilization management, case management, performance improvement, and managed care reimbursement.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
- Minimum three years clinical experience in Utilization Review and Discharge Planning in an Acute Hospital strongly preferred Strong analytical, data management, and PC skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, as evidenced by a capacity to prioritize multiple tasks and role components.
- Understanding of pre-acute and post-acute venues of care and post-acute community resources.
- Associate's degree in Nursing required.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred.
- A current RN licensure in the State of California is required.
- Must successfully complete and maintain BLS certification.
- Professional certification as a case manager preferred.
- BSN preferred
About the Hospital
Established in 1938, Casa Colina is a non-profit, community-governed organization based in Pomona. Our state-of-the-art hospital offers acute rehabilitation and medical-surgical care, as well as a broad range of outpatient services, including specialized physician clinics; physical, occupational and speech therapy; diagnostic imaging; children's services; and outdoor recreation program for people with disabilities.