Nursing Supervisor-Maternal Child Health Services
- Accountable for performance improvement activities through orientation, education, quality control and planning.
- Accountable to the Director for overall work performance.
- Assists the Director with the operations of assigned areas (budget, regulatory compliance, and resource utilization).
- Demonstrates clinical performance in the department, acting as a clinical resource.
- Minimum five years Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse experience required.
- A current RN license in the State of California required.
- Neonatal resuscitation certification required.
- Must successfully complete and maintain ACLS certification
- Must successfully complete and maintain BLS certification.
- Obtain/Posses current Management of Assaultive Behavior Certification; can obtain within 6 months of hire.
About the Hospital
At Methodist Hospital of Southern California, every team member of our 348-bed hospital strives to provide an exceptional patient experience while exemplifying our shared values of iRAISE - Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Innovation, Safety and Excellence. We achieve this through compassionate care, creating lifelong relationships by changing the way health and healthcare are delivered in our community.