Staff RN – 3N Neuro/Stroke/Oncology – $30k Sign On Incentive
Full Time, Days
Accountable to the unit Manager and/or the Director of the department.
Adherence to identified nursing standards of practice.
Annually demonstrates competence in critical behaviors for assigned area.
Displays professional commitment and supports the unit team by promoting unity and teamwork among coworkers by maintaining a positive attitude and working relationships.
Responsible for the planning, directing, implementation, and evaluation of each patient.
The RN will direct care provided by the LVN, CNA, nursing student, and/or logistics technician.
Responsible for understanding and participating in the organization-wide Performance Improvement Program through orientation, education, departmental and interdepartmental quality control, performance improvement, and quality planning activities.
Demonstrates the IRAISE values in all professional and patient care interactions.
Performs other duties as assigned by Manager / Director / Clinical Lead RN.
- Current California RN license required
- Associates Degree in Nursing required, Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
- RN with current RN experience in the specific service or department is preferred
- Current RN experience in assigned area of Nursing preferred
- One year of Acute Care experience preferred
- Current BLS and ACLS certificate required
- Basic computer skills required
- IV competency in IV therapy required
- Must demonstrate competency in medication administration and knowledge prior to administering medications
About the Hospital
We hear all the time at Methodist Hospital that our employees love working here because we treat each other like family. This sense of family strengthens our teams and allows Methodist Hospital employees to live our values of Integrity, Respect, and Excellence. We treat our patients like family, using our values of Safety, Innovation, and Accountability to care for them.