Staff RN, 4 North Respiratory Telemetry
- Accountable to the unit Manager and/or the Director of the department.
- Adherence to identified nursing standards of practice.
- Displays professional commitment and supports the unit team by promoting unity and teamwork among coworkers by maintaining a positive attitude and positive working relationships.
- IV competency in IV therapy.
- A registered nurse with current RN experience in the specific service or department is preferred.
- Current RN experience in assigned area of Nursing, preferred
- One year acute care experience, preferred
- Possess basic computer skills, required
About the Hospital
At Methodist Hospital of Southern California, every team member of our 348-bed hospital strives to provide an exceptional patient experience while exemplifying our shared values of iRAISE - Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Innovation, Safety and Excellence. We achieve this through compassionate care, creating lifelong relationships by changing the way health and healthcare are delivered in our community.