Staff RN, Cath Lab
A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who utilizes the nursing process for assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation to provide safe, therapeutic care to patients. Services provided are for acutely ill patients with medical / surgical diagnoses or maternal child health which are the primary reasons for admission. Functions as a member of the interdisciplinary and nursing teams; carries out established nursing procedures and performs nursing care for patients with complex, multisystem needs.
Demonstrates investment in the overall forward movement of the unit and the organization. Applies good interpersonal and communication process utilizing verbal and non-verbal skills to achieve organizational service goals of customer satisfaction and a positive work environment.
- A registered nurse with current RN experience in the specific service or department is preferred.
- Current RN experience in assigned area of Nursing, preferred.
- One year acute care experience, preferred.
- Possess basic computer skills, required.
- Bachelors in Nursing (Preferred)
- Required Licenses And Certificates: (Registered Nurse AND Basic Life Support AND Adv Cardiac Life Support AND National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale) Compensation
About the Hospital
We hear all the time at Methodist Hospital that our employees love working here because we treat each other like family. This sense of family strengthens our teams and allows Methodist Hospital employees to live our values of Integrity, Respect, and Excellence. We treat our patients like family, using our values of Safety, Innovation, and Accountability to care for them.