Staff RN, Labor & Delivery
Part-Time Night, Up to $7,500 Sign-on Incentive
- A registered nurse with current RN experience in the specific service or department is preferred.
- Current RN experience in assigned area of Nursing, preferred
- One year acute care experience, preferred
- Possess basic computer skills, required
- BSN preferred
- Required Licenses And Certificates: (Registered Nurse AND Basic Life Support) and Adv Cardiac Life Support AND Basic Fetal Monitoring AND Neonatal Resuscitation
- Optional Licenses And Certificates: Adv Cardiac Life Support (Preferred) and Advanced Fetal Monitoring (Preferred)
About the Hospital
Established in 1938, Casa Colina is a non-profit, community-governed organization based in Pomona. Our state-of-the-art hospital offers acute rehabilitation and medical-surgical care, as well as a broad range of outpatient services, including specialized physician clinics; physical, occupational and speech therapy; diagnostic imaging; children's services; and outdoor recreation program for people with disabilities.