PACU RN – LONG BEACH, CA (SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE!)
Long Beach, 90806
As a Nurse at Optum, you will be responsible for providing professional nursing care by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the care of patients under the supervision of a clinician or Registered Nurse.
- 1 or 2 years of post-high school education or a degree from a two-year college.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current California RN license.
- Basic Life Support for Providers by American Heart Association (AHA) - (100% online is not acceptable).
- ACLS and/or PALS certification - (100% online is not acceptable).
- Over 3 years of experience
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using a UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
About the Hospital
What if you could greatly increase your impact, open yourself to incredible career opportunities and still be working at your highest level of compassion? You can. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, provides an opportunity to deliver care for millions of patients and their providers every day. Your compassion, commitment and energy can help transform health care and result in your life’s best work.