REGISTERED NURSE 3
Long Beach, 90806
Responsible for providing professional nursing care by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the care of patients under the supervision of a clinician or Registered Nurse. Delegates tasks as needed to professionals and para-professional teammates.
- Over 3 year and up to and including 5 years of experience.
- Experience in specialty areas such as OR, OB, GI, ER, CEN, CCRN or Urgent Care
- 1 or 2 years of post-high school education or a degree from a two-year college.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current California RN license.
- Specialty certifications in OR, OB, GI, ER, CEN or CCRN.
- Basic Life Support for Providers by American Heart Association (AHA)- (100% online certification is not acceptable).
- ACLS and/or PALS certification – (100% online certification is not acceptable).
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- I.V. therapy certification
- AAACN preferred.
About the Hospital
What if you could greatly increase your impact, open yourself to incredible career opportunities and still be working at your highest level of compassion? You can. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, provides an opportunity to deliver care for millions of patients and their providers every day. Your compassion, commitment and energy can help transform health care and result in your life’s best work.