REGISTERED NURSE SUPERVISOR MID-SHIFT URGENT CARE CENTER – SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE
As a Registered Nurse Supervisor at Optum, you will be responsible for providing direct supervision of teammates and management of daily departmental operations and functions under the direction of a clinician in a given patient care area as well as providing direct patient care daily.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two-year college.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current California RN license.
- Basic Life Support for Providers (AHA) -100% online certification is not acceptable.
- Advanced Life Support and/or PALS certification
- Over 3 years and up to and including 5 years of experience.
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved system screener. When in a United Health Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders.
About the Hospital
What if you could greatly increase your impact, open yourself to incredible career opportunities and still be working at your highest level of compassion? You can. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, provides an opportunity to deliver care for millions of patients and their providers every day. Your compassion, commitment and energy can help transform health care and result in your life’s best work.