RN, IP CARE MANAGER (PER DIEM) – TORRANCE, CA
As a Registered Nurse, In-patient Care Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the continuity of care in the outpatient setting utilizing the appropriate resources within the parameters of established contracts and patients’ health plan benefits
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current California RN license.
- 2-3 years of experience in a healthcare setting.
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location, however, may be required to work from home temporarily due to space limitations.
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using a UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
About the Hospital
What if you could greatly increase your impact, open yourself to incredible career opportunities and still be working at your highest level of compassion? You can. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, provides an opportunity to deliver care for millions of patients and their providers every day. Your compassion, commitment and energy can help transform health care and result in your life’s best work.