Licensed Vocational Nurse
Per Diem, Nights, 7:00pm-7:30am
91352, Sun Valley
The LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE is a member of the patient care team responsible for providing direct nursing care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. The LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE is responsible for following the resident's Plan of Care, providing treatments and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet needs of our patients ensuring positive patient care outcomes.
Duties include but are not limited to: Administering medications and treatmentsImplementing and documenting timely interventions appropriate to resident needs while functioning with the California Licensed Vocational Nurse Scope of Practice. Obtaining and recording accurate physical assessment data based on diagnosis and care plan. Communicating resident status to the Registered Nurse
- Valid CA Vocational Nurse License (LVN)
- One (1) year of clinical experience as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in an acute and/or subacute hospital environment PREFERRED - New graduates encouraged to apply
- BLS required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organization skills required
- Basic computers skills –
- Empower (EHR) and Point Click Care (PCC) experience preferred
About the Hospital
Pacifica Hospital, a 231-bed acute care Joint Commission Accredited facility, has been a major provider of health care to adults in the San Fernando Valley for over three decades. The hospital offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services, including 24-hour Emergency care.