Registered Nurse – SubAcute
Per Diem, Days, 7:00am-7:30pm
91352, Sun Valley
The REGISTERED NURSE (SUBACUTE) is a member of the patient care team responsible for providing direct nursing care residents within Subacute Unit providing resident care that is sensitive to patient rights. The duties of the REGISTERED NURSE CHARGE include but are not limited to: Obtaining and documenting initial patient assessments – establishing priorities according to patient needs.
Reassessing patients as necessary, communicating changes to the physician. Developing measurable individualized plan of care residents. Making comprehensive nursing decisions based on the interpretation of facts and evaluations of patient outcomesImplementing and documenting timely interventions appropriate to resident needs. Providing resident and family education regarding resident care.
- Valid California Registered license
- One (1) years clinical experience as a Registered Nurse in a Long-Term Care / Subacute environment
- BLS, ACLSProven knowledge of Title 22, TJC and COBRA for Long-Term.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organization skills required.
- Basic computers skills – Empower experience preferred
About the Hospital
Pacifica Hospital, a 231-bed acute care Joint Commission Accredited facility, has been a major provider of health care to adults in the San Fernando Valley for over three decades. The hospital offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services, including 24-hour Emergency care.