Registered Nurse (RN) Interventional Radiology 10HR
Full time, Days
Job ID: 18351-977
The Radiology RN is responsible and accountable for the care of patients in the Radiology Department during interventional and diagnostic procedures. In addition, the RN will collaborate with the Radiologists, ordering physicians, and staff Nurses to determine the most appropriate care of the patient.
- Competent in conscious sedation
- Knowledgeable in legal aspects of nursing
- Advanced patient care and assessment skills
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent guest relations skills
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Current California RN license
- Current BCLS, ACLS certification
- EKG and arrhythmia management skills
- Excellent organizational skills, works independently, good communication skills.
About the Hospital
PIH Health Hospital - Downey is a nonprofit hospital with a rich, nearly 100-year history of meeting the healthcare needs of its community.
The Downey campus is part of the PIH Health comprehensive health network consisting of two hospitals, 18 medical office locations and a host of specialty services.
According to US News & World Report, the hospital scores highly in patient safety and orthopedics. With 955 employees, the hospital is the 5th largest employer in the city of Downey.