RN Emergency Care Center
Full Time, Mid Shift
Pay Range: 45.00-71.67 Hourly
Job ID: 19643-977
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multi-specialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services.
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Patient assessment.
- Clinical education related to specialty.
- Principles of patient/family teaching.
- Current California RN license
- Evidence of continuing education
- Prior experience in an acute care facility or formal classroom education
- Current Basic Life Support Card
About the Hospital
PIH Health Hospital - Downey is a nonprofit hospital with a rich, nearly 100-year history of meeting the healthcare needs of its community.
The Downey campus is part of the PIH Health comprehensive health network consisting of two hospitals, 18 medical office locations and a host of specialty services.
According to US News & World Report, the hospital scores highly in patient safety and orthopedics. With 955 employees, the hospital is the 5th largest employer in the city of Downey.