RN Supervisor, Non-Invasive Cardiology Services
Full Time, Days
Pay Range: 44.69-73.73
Job ID: 19603-977
Under the direction of the Manager of Cardiology Services, provide direction for clinical, technical, and clerical personnel in in the Non-Invasive Cardiology departments.
- Possess a broad knowledge of Non-Invasive Cardiology procedures performed
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Team building and facilitator skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work alone with little or no supervision
- Basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel programs
- Active California RN License
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an RN
- Current BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association
- Knowledge of diagnostic tests and their preparations
- Knowledge and experience with the administration of IV and IM medications and their possible adverse reactions.
About the Hospital
PIH Health Hospital - Downey is a nonprofit hospital with a rich, nearly 100-year history of meeting the healthcare needs of its community.
The Downey campus is part of the PIH Health comprehensive health network consisting of two hospitals, 18 medical office locations and a host of specialty services.
According to US News & World Report, the hospital scores highly in patient safety and orthopedics. With 955 employees, the hospital is the 5th largest employer in the city of Downey.