Nurse Manager, Labor & Delivery
Los Angeles, 90017
Provides leadership for staff and accountability for assigned operations. In conjunction with the unit leadership, works to improve patient, physician, and employee satisfaction. Serves as a role model and provides clinical expertise to the department. Demonstrates effective skills in communication, advocacy, and promoting a shared vision. Identifies safety concerns and institutes measures to provide a safe environment for patient and staff.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce.
- Current California RN license
- Current CPR certification
- BSN or currently enrolled in BSN program
- Two years clinical experience in an acute care facility
- Clinical certifications preferred for applicable units, i.e. ACLS, NRP, PALS, etc.previous Management experience preferred.
About the Hospital
Come to Good Samaritan for a richness of experience beyond the practice of exceptional medicine. With a multi-cultural staff of more than 1,600 employees and 650 physicians, we offer opportunities to work and grow among people from a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds and traditions.