RN ASC Operating Room Circulator
Full Time, 8 hours
Job ID: 18917-977
Los Angeles, 90017
Responsible for independently utilizing the nursing process to safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients based on policies and procedures. Delivers individualized quality patient care through a coordinated team approach with physicians, staff, other departments and the patient’s family.
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Current California RN License
- BLS from American Heart Association
- LA City Fire Card within 6 months of employment
- One year experience in Operating room or successful completion of an operating room course
About the Hospital
Come to Good Samaritan for a richness of experience beyond the practice of exceptional medicine. With a multi-cultural staff of more than 1,600 employees and 650 physicians, we offer opportunities to work and grow among people from a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds and traditions.