RN, Cardiac Cath Lab
Job ID: 15955-977
Los Angeles, 90017
The Staff RN is responsible for independently utilizing the nursing process to safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients based on policies and procedures. Delivers individualized quality patient care through a coordinated team approach with physicians, staff, other departments and the patient’s family.
Required Skills: Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills. Basic organizational skills. Basic computer skills. Demonstrated leadership abilities. Patient assessment. Clinical education related to specialty. Principles of patient/family teaching.
- Current California RN license required
- One year recent critical care experience or one year cath lab experience or certification in special procedures required
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers sponsored by the American Heart Association required
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification from the American Heart Association required
- LA City Fire card within 6 months of employment required
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills requried
- Basic organizational skills required
- Basic computer skills required
- Demonstrated leadership abilities required
- Patient assessment required
- Clinical education related to specialty required
- Principles of patient/family teaching required
About the Hospital
Come to Good Samaritan for a richness of experience beyond the practice of exceptional medicine. With a multi-cultural staff of more than 1,600 employees and 650 physicians, we offer opportunities to work and grow among people from a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds and traditions.