RN, Cath Lab
Los Angeles, 90017
The Staff RN is responsible for independently utilizing the nursing process to safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients based on policies and procedures. Delivers individualized quality patient care through a coordinated team approach with physicians, staff, other departments and the patient’s family.
Required Skills. Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills. Basic organizational skills. Basic computer skills. Demonstrated leadership abilities. Patient assessment. Clinical education related to specialty. Principles of patient/family teaching.
- One year recent critical care experience or one year cath lab experience or certification in special procedures.
- License & Certification
- Current California RN license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers sponsored by the American Heart Association.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification from by the American Heart Association.
- LA City Fire card within 6 months of employment.
About the Hospital
Come to Good Samaritan for a richness of experience beyond the practice of exceptional medicine. With a multi-cultural staff of more than 1,600 employees and 650 physicians, we offer opportunities to work and grow among people from a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds and traditions.