Full Time, Days
Los Angeles, 90017
The Staff RN is responsible for independently utilizing the nursing process to safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients based on policies and procedures. Delivers individualized quality patient care through a coordinated team approach with physicians, staff, other departments and the patient’s family.
- One year of acute care experience in the CVDOU area.
- Current California RN license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers sponsored by the American Heart Association.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification from by the American Heart Association.
- LA City Fire card within 6 months of employment.
About the Hospital
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services.