RN, Department Supervisor, CICU
Pay Range: $49.27-$81.30 Hourly
Job ID: 18593-977
Los Angeles, 90017
Responsible for organizing, supervising and directing the delivery of quality patient care and coordinating department based activities. Supervises nursing personnel on assigned unit/shift including: interpreting department policies and procedures, participating in identification and investigation of problems. Facilitates change and executes initiatives to achieve top percentile performance in patient safety, quality outcomes, and patient satisfaction rankings.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Computer skills
- Current California RN license.
- Two years recent experience in specialty area.
- Management experience preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers sponsored by the American Heart Association.
- LA City fire card within 6 months of employment.
- Department specific certifications, ie.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification from the American Heart Association.
About the Hospital
Come to Good Samaritan for a richness of experience beyond the practice of exceptional medicine. With a multi-cultural staff of more than 1,600 employees and 650 physicians, we offer opportunities to work and grow among people from a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds and traditions.