RN, Frank R Seaver ASC, Operating Room Circulator
Full Time, Days
Job ID: 17377-977
Los Angeles, 90017
Independently utilizes nursing practices safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients based on policies and procedures. Delivers individualized quality patient care through a coordinated team approach with physicians, staff and other departments and the patients' family. Complies with California Nurse Practice Act, Article 2, Section 2725 of the Business and Professions Code.
- Current California RN license required
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers sponsored by the American Heart Association required
- 1 of year experience in Operating Room or successful completion of an Operating Room course required
- LA City Fire card within 6 months of employment required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong critical thinking skills required
- Strong problem-solving skills required
- Basic computer skills required
About the Hospital
Come to Good Samaritan for a richness of experience beyond the practice of exceptional medicine. With a multi-cultural staff of more than 1,600 employees and 650 physicians, we offer opportunities to work and grow among people from a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds and traditions.