RN, Home Health
Los Angeles, 90017
The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology.
Able to establish effective, timely working relations with patients, families, staff and physicians. Basic computer knowledge and abilities. Knowledge and ability to apply the nursing process in order to develop an individualized patient plan of care.
- Must have a current California Registered Nurse (PHN preferred)license renewable every two (2) years in good standing.
- Must have 1 year of experience as a professional nurse.
- Able to demonstrate clinical nursing expertise in intravenous therapies.
- Home Health experience preferred.
- Current CPR card.
- Current California driver's license and valid auto insurance
About the Hospital
Come to Good Samaritan for a richness of experience beyond the practice of exceptional medicine. With a multi-cultural staff of more than 1,600 employees and 650 physicians, we offer opportunities to work and grow among people from a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds and traditions.