RN, Home Health
Los Angeles, 90017
The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services.
Able to establish effective, timely working relations with patients, families, staff and physicians.Basic computer knowledge and abilities.Knowledge and ability to apply the nursing process in order to develop an individualized patient plan of care.Must have demonstrable skills in the establishment of peripheral intravenous lines and administration of intravenous therapies.
- Must have a current California Registered Nurse (PHN preferred)license renewable every two (2) years in good standing.
- Must have 1 year of experience as a professional nurse.
- Able to demonstrate clinical nursing expertise in intravenous .
- Health experience preferred.
- Current CPR card.
- Current California driver's license and valid auto insurance
About the Hospital
Come to Good Samaritan for a richness of experience beyond the practice of exceptional medicine. With a multi-cultural staff of more than 1,600 employees and 650 physicians, we offer opportunities to work and grow among people from a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds and traditions.