RN, Labor & Delivery
Job ID: 16739-977
Los Angeles, 90017
PIH Health is a nonprofit regional healthcare delivery network founded over 50 years ago. Our two campuses including a 548-bed facility in Whittier and a 199-bed facility in Downey, help to provide services to approximately 1.5 million residents in Los Angeles, Orange County and the greater San Gabriel Valley.Provides direct nursing care including: assessment, plan of care, education, and evaluation for assigned patients.
Performs patient duties necessary to maintain the flow of patient care as well as coordinates the delivery of care provided by other care team members and disciplines.
- Current California RN license (BSN/MSN preferred)
- Current Basic Life Support Card
- Current Advanced Fetal Monitoring (Within 6 months of employment)
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation Current ACLS1 year experience in Labor and Deliver
- Evidence of continuing education
- Prior experience in an acute care facility or formal classroom education
About the Hospital
Come to Good Samaritan for a richness of experience beyond the practice of exceptional medicine. With a multi-cultural staff of more than 1,600 employees and 650 physicians, we offer opportunities to work and grow among people from a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds and traditions.