RN Medical Practice Manager – Cardiology
Los Angeles, 90017
The RN Medical Practice Manager is responsible for the department’s continuous, effective operation and for the continuous improvement of department activities. Participates in budgeting, and growth and development efforts as required. This is a management position.
- Required Skills
- Demonstrates leadership and organizational skills as well as competence in follow-through.
- Ability to develop outpatient unit policies and procedures to meet all regulatory (both internal and external) guidelines.
- Is independent and self-directed.
- Possesses effective proactive interpersonal problem-solving as well as written/verbal communication skills.
- Encourages creativity and innovation in the development of office staff personnel to better meet patient needs.
- Is a skilled negotiator with the ability to promote effective collaboration between departments and Medical Staff.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles with the ability to teach and to develop an effective patient education program.
- Ability to promote operational efficiency and a safe and harmonious working environment.
- Able to provide community education to the public.
- Current California RN license
- BSN preferred
- Five (5) years of clinical nursing experience with a focus on program implementation.
- At least three (3) years in a supervisory role in an outpatient clinical setting preferred.
- Supervisory/management experience in an ambulatory clinic setting is highly preferred.
- Lean training or process improvement training/certification preferred.
About the Hospital
Come to Good Samaritan for a richness of experience beyond the practice of exceptional medicine. With a multi-cultural staff of more than 1,600 employees and 650 physicians, we offer opportunities to work and grow among people from a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds and traditions.