RN – New Grad
Pay Range: 46.04-50.04
Job ID: 20079-977
Los Angeles, 90017
The RN New Graduate position provides direct nursing care including: assessment, plan of care, education, and evaluation for assigned patients. The RN New Graduate will provide care under the direction of a preceptor during orientation period. Will perform patient duties necessary to maintain the flow of patient care as well as coordinate the delivery of care provided by other care team members and disciplines.
- Must have completed your nursing program within the last 12 months by the application date
- Current California RN License
- BLS from American Heart Association
- LA City Fire Card within 6 months of employment
- ACLS from American Heart Association (Telemetry, CVDOU, ICU, CICU, DOU, AMI, Emergency Room, Recovery Room only)
- NIH Stroke Scale (NIHSS) certification within 6 months of employment (ICU, CICU Emergency Room, & DOU only)
- CPI/VIP within 3 months of employment (Emergency Room)
- NRP within 3 months of employment (NICU only)
About the Hospital
Come to Good Samaritan for a richness of experience beyond the practice of exceptional medicine. With a multi-cultural staff of more than 1,600 employees and 650 physicians, we offer opportunities to work and grow among people from a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds and traditions.