RN Nursing Outcomes Coordinator, Maternal Child Health
Full Time, Days
Pay Range: $51.73-$85.36 Hourly
Job ID: 19129-977
Los Angeles, 90017
This position functions as a quality and performance excellence resource for the maternal child health units as assigned. Incorporates evidence-based practice standards into appropriate settings.
- Facilitates assigned process improvement initiatives by using problem-solving methodology, root cause analysis
- Fosters a positive first impression by ensuring all work areas are organized, clean and projects a professional appearance
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships with front line nurses, other clinical staff, and physicians to uncover opportunities for improvement in quality and safety
- Ability to engage the multidisciplinary team to find solutions etc.
- Strong organizational skills and analytical abilities
- Strong computer skillsDetail-oriented, able to assess and interpret findings, upholds behaviors to ensure data integrity
- Broad clinical background
- Active California RN License
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Current BLS Certification from the American Heart Association
- LA City Fire Card within 6 months of employment Acute care nursing experience
- Evidence of continuing education
About the Hospital
Come to Good Samaritan for a richness of experience beyond the practice of exceptional medicine. With a multi-cultural staff of more than 1,600 employees and 650 physicians, we offer opportunities to work and grow among people from a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds and traditions.